- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 TBS minced garlic
- 1/2-3/4 cup rib rub
- Prepare ribs by trimming if needed, and generous seasoning with dry rib rub.
- In an oven roasting pan with a rack: combine beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, water and minced garlic.
- Insert rack into the roasting pan, and set seasoned ribs on rack.
- Cover entire pan with foil.
- Bake in a 250 degree F oven for 4-4 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer measures the internal temperature to be no less than 160 degrees F.
- After removing the ribs from the oven, allow them to rest for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Hint: We meant to cook these on the grill, but as it turned on we were out of gas for our grill. This was a great alternative and the meat was very juicy and tender. If desired, a small amount of liquid smoke could also be added to the liquids in the bottle of the roasting pan for flavor. Enjoy!