1 package prepared tortelli (I use Bertolli)
1 package frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrot vegetable blend
1 cup prepared Italian Salad dressing
3 TBS Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare tortelli as directed. Drain completely.
2. Steam vegetables (in microwave).
3. Combine tortelli and vegetables in a serving dish.
4. Cover with Italian dressing.
5. Chill, topping with Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Hint: We made this as a side dish for dinner one night. So quick and easy, but this dish could have been a meal alone. No complaints, no leftovers! Enjoy!!