Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tomato Soup and Grilled Ham-n-Cheese


Soup and sandwiches...yes! A meal which can be prepared quickly and easily without making a huge mess in the kitchen.



-AND-



...the boys requested this meal! It was their idea, (they did good).



Sandwiches:



seedless rye bread
deli sliced ham
choice of Swiss, American, of Colby-Jack cheese



Soup:



1 can roasted diced tomatoes
2 cans tomato soup
1 can water



*heat to boil, then reduce to simmer for 5-10 minutes*



Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks DELICIOUS!! I'm a new follower and would love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow, too! My first link party/give-away is running now through Saturday. I'd love to have you stop by and share some of these yummy recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin! I will definitely drop by :)

      Delete