Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bountiful Banana Bread

One of my favorite sites to look up recipes is AllRecipes.  They list such a large variety of recipes that I seem to always be able to find an interesting recipe (or two) to try.
Last Saturday, I had some very ripe bananas that I wanted to use up before they were no good.  So, I visited AllRecipes and decided to try these two recipes:
and

I made two small modifications to the recipes, and they both turned out so well!
I didn't have any walnuts for Janet's Rich Banana Bread - so I used pecans instead.
Then I added a sugar-cinnamon sprinkle to the top of both loaves before baking for extra texture and taste.

My thought was we would have enough banana bread to stretch for a couple mornings for breakfast.  No such luck!  The guys ate every last drop!!

Try these recipes at your house and see if your family enjoys them as much as mine did!

No comments:

Post a Comment