- 2 TBS cider vinegar
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 salmon fillet (1 1/2 - 2 lbs)
- 2 TBS toasted sesame seeds
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Place salmon fillet in a large resealable bag.
- Combine cider vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable oil, spicy brown mustard, honey, and ground ginger in a small bowl or measuring cup - then pour over salmon in resealable bag.
- Reseal bag and refrigerate for one hour, turning once.
- Preheat grill prior to cooking. Prepare preheated grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain excess marinade from salmon fillet, and place salmon fillet skin side down on to preheated prepared grill.
- Grill - covered, over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes or until the fillet flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle top of cooked salmon with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.