- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine: flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well.
- Next add eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Almost there...add 2 cups of grated zucchini and - mix well. By now, batter should be heavy and very wet.
- Last, stir in the chopped walnuts just prior to filling the baking pan(s).
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45-50 minutes...or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and rack before serving.
Hint: Wrap unused bread tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for later, if desired. Great with a nice, hot cup of coffee...or cold glass of milk. Next time - I'm making cupcakes instead of loaves!!
I shared this recipe over at Cups by Kim, for her Sweet & Simple Sunday recipe swap...go check it out!