3 TBS vegetable oil
3 cups chopped celery
2 cups chopped onion
1 TBS minced garlic
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 quarts chicken broth
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 (16 oz) container sour cream
5 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 cup uncooked rice, prepared as directed
For garnish: blue cheese crumbles, bacon crumbles, chopped celery & additional buffalo wing sauce
* Saute onion, celery, and garlic in vegetable oil over medium heat in deep skillet or pot on the stove top.
* Add AP flour, stirring constantly for approximately 2 minutes.
* Slowly add chicken broth, whisking into flour and vegetable mixture until smooth.
* Next add buffalo wing sauce and sour cream. Continue to whisk ingredients.
* Pour over chicken thighs in crock-pot.
* Cook on low 6-8 hours, or on high 4-5 hours.
* Add prepared rice, just before serving.
* Garnish with blue cheese crumbles, bacon crumbles, chopped celery & buffalo wing sauce.
**Would be excellent served in bread bowls**