2 TBS vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 TBS cornstarch
1 1/2 lbs beef stew meat
3 cups broccoli florets
1 medium onion
1 medium red bell pepper
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 tsp peeled fresh ginger root, freshly chopped
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup beef broth1 cup dry roasted peanuts
**rice or noodles**
- In a large ziploc bag combine soy sauce, cornstarch, stew meat, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Place filled bag in refrigerator to marinate 2-4 hours prior to cooking.
- Prep broccoli, onion, and red pepper by cleaning and cutting into bite-size chunks.
- When you are ready to cook, heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet to a medium heat.
- Cook marinated meat with juices in vegetable oil until meat is completely browned. Juices will begin to thicken the longer the meat cooks.
- Slowly add beef broth and continue to stir.
- Add the vegetable to the skillet last, and cook until tender crisp.
- Serve over prepared rice or noodles, garnished with dry roasted peanuts.
**Tonight we used unseasoned ramen noodles...a compromise to make my kiddos very happy campers**