Friday, November 11, 2011
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 TBS garlic, minced
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
1 pound beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
1 carrot, julienned
1 green onion, chopped
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper, and Accent.
- Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours.
- Cook marinaded meat and vegetables over medium heat in a deep skillet or grill pan until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve with rice or noodles