Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Breakfast Pizza...for Dinner
* seamless crescent roll dough
* 2 cups hash brown potatoes with onions and green peppers
* 1 lb cooked, drained pork sausage
* 6 eggs, slightly beaten
* 1/2 cup half and half
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
* salt & pepper to taste
* hot sauce........if you dare!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Unroll crescent roll on to prepared baking sheet, stretch gently to desired length and width.
Spread hash brown potatoes with onions and green peppers evenly over crescent roll.
Top potato mix with crumbled cooked sausage.
Mix half and half into eggs and pour over potatoes and sausage. Combine ingredients well.
Top with cheeses and add salt and pepper if desire.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and eggs are thoroughly cooked. Use a fork or knife to test doneness.
**Tonight we served our breakfast pizza with a side of mandarin oranges....no leftovers!! Score!**