Oh yes! I am making good use of my mini-muffin pan these days!!
When I figured out how well it worked using the wonton wrapers for the Breakfast Bites - I had to try it with the Crab Rangoon recipe. This turned out to be a very successful experiment!!
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small can crab meat, drained
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 green onions, chopped with tops
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Tuck one wonton wrapper into each mini-muffin well.
- In a small mixing bowl: combine cream cheese, drained crab meat, minced garlic, soy sauce, half of the chopped green onions.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into wonton wrappers.
- Top each filled wrapper with additional chopped green onion.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes, depending on desire crispness. (The longer they bake, the crispier - and browner - they will become.)