- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup prepared creamy Italian salad dressing
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground chicken, egg, onion, bread crumbs, drained and rinsed black beans, and creamy Italian dressing.
- Prepare grill pan over medium-high heat (or prepare grill).
- Shape mixture by hand into 6 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
- Grill each patty on both sides until fully cooked. (Approximately 4-5 minutes each side on our grill pan.)
- Check for safe meat temperature with a meat thermometer (170 degrees F)
- Serve with favorite burger toppings, if desired.
**This recipe is being shared at Mom Trends Friday Food post - go check out the other great recipes being shared!**