- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 (12 oz) can creamed corn
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic & peppercorn seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Combine eggs, muffin mix, creamed corn, softened butter, and sour cream in a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir seasoning and shredded cheese into batter.
- Turn batter into prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Hint: Have leftover corn? Or frozen corn instead or creamed corn? Easily substitute either one in this recipe. Like a little more heat? Add a some can of chopped green chilies to the batter - or a couple dashes of hot sauce, or both!