- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 TBS soy sauce
- hot, cooked rice
- Start with a preheated deep skillet or wok. Stir-fry the sliced pork in hot oil until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms, onions, and peas: continuing to stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, bean sprouts, garlic, ginger, and sugar. Stir-fry for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce.
- Serve over hot prepared rice.
Hint: My teenagers cooked this meal for our family. From assembling the ingredients, to prepping the vegetables, to reading and following the recipe directions. Get your family involved in the kitchen! It is good for them, (and you too)!