- 12 cups of your favorite lettuce (or blend) torn
- 2 (11 oz) cans of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup honey roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 TBS lime juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
- dash white pepper
- In a large salad bowl, layer the lettuce, green pepper, celery, red onion, mandarin oranges, and roasted cashews.
- In a separate small bowl, or large measuring cup - mix the vegetable oil, honey, ground mustard, lime juice, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over layered salad, just prior to serving.
This recipe is linked up at the Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange over at Little House on the Prairie Living - go visit and link up your favorite recipe too!