We started out with 1 whole chicken that we roasted in the crock-pot with seasoning. This is meal #3 we were able to cook from that 1 chicken:
2 1/2-3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
1 (29 oz) can home style mixed vegetables, drained
1 (10 3/4 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
1 onion soup mix packet
1 cup shredded cheddar blend cheese
1 (6 oz) package stuffing, prepared
- Combine cooked chicken, mixed vegetables, cheddar cheese soup, onion soup mix, and shredded cheese.
- Turn into freezer safe/oven safe casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with prepared stuffing mix.
- Cook at 350 degrees F 30-35 minutes, or until heated completely through.
- OR -
- Cover and freeze for up to 3 months before serving. In order to reheat, thaw casserole in refrigerate prior to cooking. *Be careful not to place a frozen glass dish into a heated oven to avoid breakage.*